Biyernes, Mayo 22, 2015

Ehem xD

Last April 1, 2015, I had a short yet one of a kind pre-birthday celebration in the office. Our President called a gathering in our board room around three o'clock in the afternoon. Once we were gathered, an activity was held where every employee must describe in one word the birthday celebrant who happened to be me. Hehehe

Ms. Doretee: MASAYAHIN
Sir Ferdz: MASIPAG
Ms. Jyesa: GENEROUS
Ms. Joy: MABAIT
Ms. Maricel: PALABATI
Sir Deal (President): SWAK

It was an honor receiving such compliments from people whom I have only met seven months ago, no matter how real or close are them to falsehood. Hehe.

My friends in Leyte know how dramatic a kind of person I am- crying like a baby, stomping my feet off the ground when pissed, shouting like crazy, and of course, I also do random calls late at night. HAHAHA

And yes, I may act very immature sometimes. But I've got friends who understand, accept, criticize for the better, and guarantee that our friendship will last for a lifetime. Ü

I LOVE YOU ALL!! ÜÜÜ

1 komento:

  1. ahm pwd kna mg earn hne na m blog.. kun maka pasar ine hiya ha mga advertiser.

    TumugonBurahin