Biyernes, Mayo 3, 2013

Last month, I celebrated my birthday.. I prayed and thanked the Lord for still giving me the chance to live happily with full love and mercy in spite of my sins. Everyday, I am showered with so much blessings and it gives me ample of opportunities to share it with my family,  circle of friends, strangers, and anyone else who also wishes and desires to be sprinkled with God's mighty love :)

During my birthday, I committed myself to be a channel of God's grace and healing.. That, to me, is the greatest gift I could offer to myself more than anything else in this world :)

The next day, I received my first love letter from a very close and dear friend.. Her letter goes this way.. :)



Dearest Ate Rina,
Hi Ate! Belated happy birthday. We’re really blessed to have you. And I am really blessed nga nakilala ko ikaw. Pasensya la kay di man gud ak aware nga birthday mo ngayan sanglit waray ako makag-prepare hin mahahatag manla haim nga present. You know what te, ha ngatanan nga nakilala ko nga working ha library, ikaw la ada it dri maaram masina. Ginpapasagdan mo nala. Tapos ka-cheerful mo pa gud. An im optimism in life ka very high nga bisan anu it manabo, as in define happy kala ghap. I do hope nga there will be more time nga magkaupod pa kita kay para mas mapa-feel ko pa haim nga you’re that really special to me. I know ngatanan nga im dreams maaabot because of your positive outlook ha life. Lucky nagud kami kay nakilala namun hi Ma. Rina Jane Carpeso Ranes. Salamat ngayan liwat te han mga times nga gin-guide mo kami han diri namun pa maaram nga mga butang. I LOVE YOU A LOT, te. Muah muah.. Tsup Tsup.. J
-Klau2


How sweet of her :D Thanks, Klau.. I love you, too!! :)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento