Martes, Marso 12, 2013

Love

Last night, I saw a young couple holding hands while crying together. They were along the sidewalk when i saw them and they looked really good even with tears in their eyes. You could see their affection and love for each other. It was such an amazing sight to see. Although I wouldn't be able to know the reason why they were like that last night, I knew that they were only trying to settle something for good. Someday, I hope and pray that all couples in the world would be like that as  those pair of couple I saw. Even without words being said, you could feel that love truly exist  in their hearts. :))


Yes, I may be still young to understand such principle about love for the opposite sex but I always knew that love keeps people together whether or not they are in a romantic relationship just like in our families and group of friends. So guys, let's spread the love!! :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento